MICHI (www.michiny.com) an emerging, fashion-forward active lifestyle company is looking for a highly motivated self-starter who will be responsible for the selling and financial management of sales accounts for our European territory. This role will be based on Toronto, Canada but could also be based in Europe.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Director that will lead the strategy, planning and execution of seasonal ad campaigns, brand content creation, and seasonal product stories, to help drive the product messaging while ensuring assets are delivered on-brand and on budget.
- Seek out new sales opportunities in European territory that are on brand with the Michi aesthetic and sell the Michi customer.
- Manage and nurture profitable businesses in select European accounts.
- Manage and oversee daily functions/responsibilities of accounts.
- Establish a strategic partnerships with accounts to further understand the product needs and opportunities.
- Execute all aspects of sales and brand growth in order to achieve growth strategy/expansion plans
- Travel to key stores for trunk shows
- Weekly analysis of sales data (ie. classification analysis, door analysis, competitor analysis, market share, etc.), in order to maximize selling opportunities and maintain high levels of sales and positive comp growth
Attend Wholesale Tradeshows
- Understand and communicate MICHI product features and benefits
- Understand the Michi customer
- Form a strong relationship with Michi retail partners
- Travel around 8-12 times per year to international wholesale apparel trade shows to sell latest collections
- Ensure the collections are presented following company standards
- Responsible for ensuring appointments are executed impeccably and with the necessary support
- Ensure all the accounts’ orders are entered correctly
- Merchandise collections in trade show booth to optimize selling and follow company aesthetics
- Set up buyer appointments and manage time to meet with key accounts and prospects
- Responsible for compiling collection orders, recaps, extra sample sets needed and submitting to team
Organize and Run Trunk Shows
- Travel to key stores for trunk shows to introduce new products or collections
- Organize marketing materials with team to promote trunk shows
- Get to know and connect with MICHI customer at the shows
Prior administrative and sales experience preferably in a retail or wholesale organization
- 2-3 years of wholesale experience
- Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Ability to lead a presentation with confidence.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess high fashion aesthetics.
- Flexible to travel.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and basic knowledge of PowerPoint
Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Job Title “Sales Manager”, in the subject line of your message.