To our MICHI community around the world,
On behalf of MICHI I want to send you a personal note to let you know that we are here to serve, inspire and motivate you during this unprecedented time. The global spread of COVID-19 shows us just how interconnected our world is and how important it is to take rapid and drastic steps to protect the safety of our loved ones and communities.
At MICHI we sell products to fuel female confidence and promote wellness. The health and well-being of our employees and customers are our top priority. MICHI is still fully operational with all MICHI staff now working from home.
You can still shop michiny.com and we will continue to fulfill your orders and respond to your needs as quickly as possible. We are available to answer any questions through Instagram DM or email at email@example.com
These are uncertain times, but instead of focusing on fear and uncertainty, we encourage you to look at this critical moment as a time of opportunity to reset, reconnect and remember what is truly important. There is a hidden blessing in every situation.
Here are some recommendations to make the most of this situation and to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
Workout from home
Work from home (if possible)
Reconnect with family at home
Reduce any and all travel
Boost immunity by relaxing and turning inward through mediation
Reconnect with yourself and your life purpose
Find ways to protect the elderly, front-line healthcare workers and those in need
Wash your hands
We hope you and your families stay safe and healthy. Please continue to follow guidelines from health officials such as the CDC. We appreciate your business and your commitment to keeping our global community safe during this unprecedented time.
Please take care of yourselves and each other,
Founder | Creative Director, MICHI
MICHI Shipping Update:
Orders may take up to one week to process before shipping, due to a reduced staffing model in place at our warehouse, so that social distancing can be adhered to.
MICHI Warehouse Update:
1. Reduced staffing model is in place so that proper social distancing can be adhered to.
2. All returns coming back from customers undergo a mandatory 3 day quarantine period before being opened and inspected.
3. Inbound (returns) and outbound (orders) may take up to one week to process as a result of the above initiatives.
MICHI Factory Update:
1. Our factories are still open.
2. Necessary policies have been established to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace. All factory workers are required to stay at home if they are unwell. We will be in close communication with them to ensure the safety of their workers and are following all government guidelines.