Michi, www.michiny.com, a fashion forward performance active lifestyle brand, is currently seeking an Marketing Intern in Toronto, Canada.
We are seeking someone who thrives in a busy environment and likes interacting with people. Someone with a friendly disposition, great at multi-tasking, highly motivated and enthusiastic that is excited to learn and gain experience in the fashion and activewear industry.
- Work alongside the owner and other executive staff members to assist in everyday marketing and communications activities.
- Assist with building media lists and with media pitching.
- Coordinate events.
- Write blog posts.
- Coordinate our gifting and brand ambassador program.
- Understand the MICHI product range and product benefits to be able to clearly communicate this to customers.
- Work on social media projects and UGC content.
- Assist the Art Director on various design projects
- Strong sense of urgency, motivation and ability to take initiative.
- Must be well rounded and a quick learner.
- Enthusiastic and willing to take on any job whether at a high or low level.
- Must be highly organized, motivated, proactive and a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and challenging environment and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in multiple areas of development.
- Strong understanding of the MICHI aesthetic.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please include Job Title, “Marketing Intern”, in the subject line of your message.