MICHI (www.michiny.com), a fashion forward luxury performance active lifestyle brand, is currently seeking an entry-level Inventory Accounting Clerk in Toronto, Canada.
We are seeking an enthusiastic entry-level Business graduate looking to work in a fashion forward retail company. The candidate must have great attention to detail and be able to multi-task different responsibilities. The individual must be able to meet deadlines and is able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of accuracy.
Logistics / ERP Duties
- Booking receipt of finished goods inventory from manufacturer
- Complete warehouse transfers on a timely basis
- Work closely with Inventory Manager for preparation of customs documentation as required on cross-border shipments
- Fulfilment of E-Commerce orders on the 3PL / ERP system on a daily basis
- Setting up all new styles in ERP at the beginning of each season (including: style images, barcodes, assigning SKUs, etc.)
- Assist with Distribution Centre communication and follow-ups
- Assist in any duty disputes that were incorrectly assessed
- Posting receipts and deposit of cheques when received
- Posting invoices and credit card transactions in a timely manner
- Preparation of wires / EFT on a weekly basis
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations for review
- College / University Degree, preferably Business or Accounting
- One-year experience of data entry with high degree of accuracy
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite especially Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of wholesale business cycle and accounting cycle
- Prior experience with Quickbooks or other Accounting system is an asset
- Prior experience with ERP and Shopify is an asset
Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Job Title “Inventory Accounting Clerk”, in the subject line of your message.