Michi, www.michiny.com, a fashion forward performance active lifestyle brand, is currently seeking a Graphic Design Intern in Toronto, Canada.
We are seeking someone who thrives in a busy environment and likes interacting with people. Someone with a friendly disposition, great at multi-tasking, highly motivated and enthusiastic that is excited to learn and gain experience in the fashion and activewear industry.
- Bring ideas into creative brainstorming meetings
- Sourcing, organizing and preparing assets for Marketing + Design Team
- Work on social media projects and UGC content
- Design and produce print and web collaterals
- Ensure brand and design standards are met on every project
- Proficient in: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Excel, Word
- Some knowledge in HTML + CSS
- Detail oriented
- Strong sense of design, typography, photography and fashion
- Well rounded and a quick learner
- Strong multitasking skills and be able to work under tight deadlines
- A team player
- Ability to think quickly and creatively to work in a dynamic business environment
- Strong understanding of the MICHI aesthetic
Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please include Job Title, “Graphic Design Intern”, in the subject line of your message.