- We do not accept exchanges at this time.
- We accept returns within thirty (30) days of purchase on regular priced items.
- All sale items are final sale.
- Merchandise must NOT have been WORN, WASHED or ALTERED; and MUST HAVE ORIGINAL HANG TAG ATTACHED.
- Any merchandise returned missing hang tags; in a dirty, worn or poor condition; or without any Return Authorization cannot be refunded. It is then up to the customer to arrange shipping if they would like the item sent back to them.
US & Canada Hassle-Free Returns
- We offer FREE RETURNS (from USA & Canada) for online store credit. We also take care of returns for a refund to your original method of payment (ie. credit card) and will require a handling and processing fee of $5.99 which will be deducted from the amount refunded to you. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- If you would like to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order #, within thirty (30) days from the date of receiving your order, so we can issue a Return Authorization # and a UPS return shipping label. Please follow return instructions and do not send back without receiving shipping instructions.
- Returns cannot be processed over the phone.
- If you would like to return an item, please email email@example.com, quoting your order #, within thirty (30) days from the date of receiving your order, so we can issue a Return Authorization #. Please follow return instructions and do not send back without receiving shipping instructions. Please write your Return Authorization # on the outside of your package.
- You will receive your refund in the original form of payment. Unfortunately we cannot refund duties, taxes or shipping charges.
Refunds and Processing
- For any items returned outside the 30-day window, refunds are no longer applicable. For items returned between 30-60 days, a store credit will be offered. No refunds or store credits can be offered on items outside the 60-day window.
- Orders are processed within a few hours of receipt. If you need to cancel or change an order, you must make any changes within 2 hours of your order time otherwise your order might already be packed and ready to ship or already in transit.
- The MICHI corporate office and michiny.com can only accept returns of product bought directly from our office or online store. We do not accept returns or exchanges of items purchased at any other retail or online location for any reason. All returns must be made at the store where the garment was originally purchased. The return policy of that retailer will apply.
- For hygienic reasons, please make sure that swimwear and any bottoms are tried on over your own underwear. In the interests of hygiene, we will refuse returns of items where it's obvious that this hasn't been done, or if the hygienic strip has been removed or replaced.
- Once your return has been received and it complies with our returns policy, we will refund you by your original payment method. Unfortunately we cannot refund duties, taxes or shipping charges.
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Store Credit can only be used online at our website, www.michiny.com
- Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person.
- Store Credit may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned.
- Store Credit may be used to purchase gift cards to our store.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit never expires.
- Store credit is provided in U.S. Dollars.
- Hand or machine wash cold, with like colors.
- Bras are ideally washed inside a mesh laundry bag.
- Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Do not put in the dryer.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not bleach.
I am a Canadian but my order shows up in USD? What’s up with that?
Given that MICHI is sold globally, all of our online store transactions are completed in US dollars. We are working on a Canadian online store to launch in the near future.
My order won’t go through! What’s going on?
If you’re still receiving an error message after reviewing your credit card information, billing and shipping address, make sure you’re using the latest version of your web browser. If the issue persists, please contact your credit card company to ensure there are no holds placed on your card.
Oops! I need to change something on my order.
If you need to change or cancel your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line has your order number and “Change to Order” in it.
I just made a MICHI purchase. Can I add something else?
Unfortunately, we cannot add items to an existing order. Please place a new order for the item contact us immediately at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to waive shipping on this additional order if it was placed within 24 hours of the original order.
My favourite item is sold out! Will it come back in stock?
If the style/size you are looking for is showing as sold out, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist so that we can notify you when we get more stock. If that style is no longer being produced, our Customer Service rep will let you know!
When is your next collection launching?
We create two collections per year: Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter. For the inside scoop, sign-up for our MICHI newsletter to hear about exclusive news and releases. Go to our homepage, scroll to the very bottom and enter your email address.
Can I return items that were purchased on sale?
All sale items are final sale and cannot be returned.
I sent my item back for a refund. How long until I get my money back?
Once we have received your package, your refund will be processed within 3 business days. You will be notified via email when this transaction has taken place. Please note that it may take a few business days for the refund to show up on your bank statement.
When will my order ship?
Most orders ship within 1-3 business days of purchase. Shipping times may vary due to availability of merchandise. Remember, orders are not shipped on the weekends or holidays!
Feel free to add a note when placing your order to let us know if you need your MICHI pieces for a specific date! We will do our best to make sure you get it in time.
Where is my order confirmation?
As soon as your order ships, you should receive an email confirmation to the email address you entered on your order. If for some reason, you did not receive an email, please check your junk folder and add email@example.com to your safe sender list.
Will my parcel be charged International taxes and duties?
International orders outside Canada and the US, may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are applied once a shipment reaches your country. MICHI cannot control these potential charges and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package. To avoid any surprises, please contact your local customs office to determine the charges before you place your order with us! If you refuse a shipment from MICHI, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
If you want us to re-send the package, you will also be responsible for the shipping costs for a second try!