Michi, www.michiny.com, a fashion forward performance active lifestyle brand, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant in Toronto, Canada.
We are seeking someone who thrives in a busy environment and likes interacting with people. Someone with a friendly disposition, great at multi-tasking, highly motivated and enthusiastic that is excited to learn and gain experience in the fashion and activewear industry. The main focus of this role is to manage daily customer service inquires, manage office administrative tasks, manage customer shipments and keep inventory and samples organized.
- Manage customer service emails and phone calls in a professional, friendly and timely manner.
- Follow up on orders, and process customer returns accurately.
- Collaborate with production and design team on customer service related questions.
- Receive and monitor inventory that comes in from our factories.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing packages.
- Neatly, meticulously and accurately package online customer orders.
- Understand the MICHI product range and product benefits to be able to clearly communicate this to customers.
- Manage press shipping to make sure samples are accurately sent out and returned on time.
- Create international shipping documentation.
- Assist with social media research and projects.
- Oversee shipping process & inventory plans for the next season.
- Cross-check invoices with orders from vendors ensuring that billing is correct.
- Pack boxes and create packing slips for each wholesale account.
- Process orders from importing data up to delivery to customers.
- Prepare documents and scheduling for pick-up.
- Monitor and ensure accuracy of inventory.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Strong sense of urgency, persistence and ability to take initiative.
- Must be highly organized, motivated, proactive and a team player.
- Collaborative, positive and genuine with a can-do attitude.
- Enthusiastic and willing to take on any job whether at a high or low level.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and challenging environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Office experience as an admin assistant in a fast paced environment.
- Fashion or retail customer facing experience.
- Well rounded and a quick learner, willing to learn and grow in role.
- Above average proficiency with MS Office especially Excel.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Excellent at problem solving.
- Strong understanding of the MICHI aesthetic.
- Proficient typing speed and accuracy.
Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Job Title, “Administrative Assistant”, in the subject line of your message.