MICHI (www.michiny.com) an emerging, fashion-forward active lifestyle company is currently seeking an Account Coordinator in Toronto, Canada.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Account Coordinator to provide day-to-day administrative support to the sales team to help manage and grow all active accounts.
- Assist and support account staff with the internal management of all active accounts including: Order collection, processing and fulfillment; co-ordination and shipping of samples for account photo shoots and tradeshows; distribution of sales materials; and responding to requests for style information, and marketing materials
- Assist account staff in researching and contacting ideal retail partners.
- Check in with wholesale accounts regarding brand performance and merchandise assortment.
- Manage Sales Outlook calendar and coordinate meetings.
- Maintain communication with wholesale customers by seeking out new sales opportunities that are on brand and that appeal to the Michi customer while building relationships with current stores.
- Help the account managers establish strategic partnerships with accounts to further understand their product needs and growth opportunities.
- Weekly analysis of sales data (ie. door analysis, competitor analysis, market share, etc.), in order to maximize selling opportunities and maintain high levels of sales and positive comp growth.
- Understand and communicate MICHI product features and benefits.
- Precisely understand the Michi customer to be able to meet customers needs.
- Form a strong relationship with Michi retail partners.
- Ensure the collections are prepared and presented following company standards.
- Ensure appointments are executed impeccably and with the necessary support.
- Ensure all the account orders are entered correctly.
- Assist with trunk show and trade show organization.
- Merchandise collections for trade show booth to optimize selling and to follow company aesthetics.
- Assist with set up of buyer appointments and manage time to meet with key accounts and prospects.
- Compile collection orders, recaps, extra sample sets needed and submitting to team.
- Follow up on orders, and process customer returns accurately.
- Collaborate with production and design team on customer service related questions.
- Receive and monitor inventory that comes in from our factories.
- Cross-check invoices with orders from vendors ensuring that billing is correct.
- Pack boxes and create packing slips for wholesale accounts when needed.
- Process orders from importing data up to delivery to customers.
- Prepare documents and scheduling for pick-up.
- Monitor and ensure accuracy of inventory.
- This role is ideal for a new or recent graduate or someone looking to make a career change to enter the fashion industry.
- Interest in and familiarity with both the fitness and fashion industry.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Team player with an energetic can do attitude.
- Strong sense of urgency, motivation, persistence and ability to take initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with a strong ability to manage a calendar.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Well rounded and a quick learner, hungry to learn and grow in role.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities.
- Enthusiastic and willing to take on any job whether at a high or low level.
- Embodies a culture of taking smart risks and innovating to win.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and challenging environment and meet deadlines.
- Strong understanding of the MICHI aesthetic and brand values.
- Well versed with Internet and computer application skills: (Outlook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Word) with proficient typing speed and accuracy.
Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please include Job Title “Account Coordinator”, in the subject line of your message.