3-MONTH INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Michi, www.michiny.com, a fashion forward performance active lifestyle brand, is currently seeking interns in Toronto, Canada.
MICHI 3-Month Internship Program is available with the goal to hire full-time at the end of the three months. We are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic interns that are seeking a challenge and are excited to learn and gain experience in the fashion and activewear industry. We are accepting candidates in all fields or expertise that require an internship as part of their academic studies. In your cover letter please describe your strengths, career goals and your ideal role.
- Work alongside the owner and team members to assist in everyday duties including shipping and admin.
- Understand the MICHI product range and product benefits to be able to clearly communicate this to customers.
- Assist with shipping and receiving of online orders, returns, store orders and press pulls.
- Manage existing sales accounts to make sure each store is fully stocked and receives their orders on time.
- Create tech packs and submit to factories.
- Assist in organizing fabrics, trim, samples and patterns.
- Spec proto samples.
- Develop Illustrator flats and line sheets.
- Research trends, prints and new fabrics.
- Work on social media projects and propose social media campaigns.
- Strong sense of urgency, motivation and ability to take initiative.
- Must be well rounded and a quick learner.
- Enthusiastic and willing to take on any job whether at a high or low level.
- Must be highly organized, motivated, proactive and a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and challenging environment and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in multiple areas of development.
- Strong understanding of the MICHI aesthetic.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- An understanding of garment construction and pattern making is a plus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is a plus but not mandatory.
Please email your resume and portfolio, if available, to: email@example.com
Please include ‘MICHI Internship’ Job Title in the subject line of your message.