Michi, www.michiny.com, a fashion forward performance active lifestyle brand, is currently seeking a Shopify Developer in Toronto, Canada.
We are looking for a young full stack developer to improve the UI/UX on our Shopify based website. The role will start as a part-time position that can lead into full-time employment.
- Update our existing Shopify store to implement new features and further improve UI/UX
- Build, implement, and test new website features
- Test and optimize sites for desktop, mobile, cross-browser compatibility
- Conversion rate optimization and A/B testing
- Strategize and manage timelines and task management for site launches and updates
- Enhance advanced template-based landing pages
- Provide technical recommendations on all projects
- Consider and implement SEO best practices
- Propose creative and innovative ideas, while demonstrating an ability to think strategically from a business standpoint
- Project management in an agile development environment
- Offer recommendations on ways to improve concepts/solutions. Communicate often, openly, clearly and respectfully with peers.
Please email your resume and links to previous work, if available, to: email@example.com
Please include ‘Shopify Developer’ Job Title in the subject line of your message.