Michi, www.michiny.com, a fashion forward performance active lifestyle brand, is currently seeking a Marketing Intern in Toronto, Canada.
We are seeking someone who thrives in a busy environment and likes interacting with people. Someone with a friendly disposition, great at multi-tasking, highly motivated and enthusiastic that is excited to learn and gain experience in the fashion and activewear industry. We accept applications from all academic programs that require an internship for credits.
- Work alongside the owner and other executive staff members to assist in everyday marketing and communications activities.
- Assist with building media lists and with media pitching.
- Coordinate events.
- Write blog posts.
- Coordinate our gifting and brand ambassador program.
- Understand the MICHI product range and product benefits to be able to clearly communicate this to customers.
- Work on social media projects and UGC content.
- Assist the Art Director on various design projects
- Strong sense of urgency, motivation and ability to take initiative.
- Must be well rounded and a quick learner.
- Enthusiastic and willing to take on any job whether at a high or low level.
- Must be highly organized, motivated, proactive and a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and challenging environment and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in multiple areas of development.
- Strong understanding of the MICHI aesthetic.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please include Job Title, “Marketing Intern”, in the subject line of your message.