MICHI, www.michiny.com, a fashion-forward active lifestyle brand and one of the most imitated activewear brands in the industry, is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant in Toronto, Canada.
We are seeking a highly motivated, orgnaized and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support, customer service, special project assistance and support to the Founder/ Creative Director.
- Manage customer service emails and phone calls in a professional, friendly and timely manner.
- Manage Outlook calendar and coordinate meetings.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory; maintain office files and referencing materials.
- Communicate announcements, general event reminders, and policy changes to team.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries/agendas, and process travel expenses.
- Follow up on orders, and process customer returns accurately.
- Collaborate with production and design team on customer service related questions.
- Receive and monitor inventory that comes in from our factories.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing packages.
- Neatly, meticulously and accurately package online customer orders.
- Understand the MICHI product range and product benefits to be able to clearly communicate this to customers.
- Manage press shipping to make sure samples are accurately sent out and returned on time.
- Create international shipping documentation.
- Assist with social media research and projects.
- Oversee shipping process & inventory plans for the next season.
- Cross check invoices with orders from vendors ensuring that billing is correct.
- Pack boxes and create packing slips for each wholesale account.
- Process orders from importing data up to delivery to customers.
- Prepare documents and scheduling for pick-up.
- Monitor and ensure accuracy of inventory.
- Process incoming invoices.
- Assist in planning budgets.
- Strong sense of urgency, motivation, persistence and ability to take initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with a strong ability to manage a calendar.
- Self-motivated, proactive and a team player.
- Well rounded and a quick learner, hungry to learn and grow in role.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities.
- Energetic with a can do attitude.
- Enthusiastic and willing to take on any job whether at a high or low level.
- Embodies a culture of taking smart risks and innovating to win.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and challenging environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to be a change agent who is flexible, resilient, and able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid paced environment.
- Business acumen and ability to develop solutions that support business strategy, critical objectives and are consistent with current/ upcoming trends.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of the MICHI aesthetic and brand values.
- Well versed with Internet and computer application skills: (Outlook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Word).
- Proficient typing speed and accuracy.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Job Title “Executive Assistant”, in the subject line of your message.