Are you a creative storyteller that understands social media's best practices and trends? Do you love connecting with an audience? Are you highly creative, experimental and love the idea of collaboration to build a remarkable brand? Are you proficient in video making, editing, and producing content for social media?
If so, keep reading! We’re looking for an experienced Content & Social Media Coordinator to be responsible for creating captivating content to drive audience engagement, growth and brand awareness across all social media channels. This social media leader must have an ability to tell a brand story and specialise in creating compelling content.
In this position you’ll be responsible for MICHI’s visual presence on social media, content creation, and driving the brand perception on all platforms. This role requires a strong brand sensibility, a creative mindset, and attention to detail. Based in Toronto, the Content & Social Media Coordinator will drive brand equity by leveraging the MICHI creative resources and its community. This role works closely with the Marketing team and Creative Director to build strong brand awareness and conversion.
What does that mean exactly? It means we’ll be counting on you to do the following:
SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEO CREATION
- Create compelling video and social media visual assets based on the needs of the Marketing and Social Media calendar
- Heavy emphasis on video social media - filming, editing and posting onto social platforms such as Instagram, Tik Tok and YouTube.
- Create assets for paid social media channels
- Support Marketing Team with the planning and development of social media campaigns
- Craft on-brand compelling visual assets that engage MICHI’s audiences
- Analyze asset performance and ideating on new formats and tactics to test
- Engage with influencers and MICHI community to develop best-in-class content while identifying potential creative opportunities
- Assist the Creative Director with photoshoot and video production
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends, new platforms or new formats
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE – IS IT YOU?
- Deep channel expertise in social platforms including but not limited to Meta, Alphabet and TikTok
- A forward-thinking mindset to be reactive to social trends, but proactive in bringing ideas for social posts to the table, with a focus on video-based content.
- Experienced within e-commerce platforms
- Knowledge of social media posting tools
- Possess strong knowledge of the Fashion, Fitness or Wellness Industries
- Strong video and photography skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A deep brand sensibility is required
MICHI (www.michiny.com), is technical women’s sportswear that doesn’t look like it. It’s the alchemy of form and function, so you can do more with less. Our mission is to elevate and inspire women to live an active lifestyle and become more than they ever thought they could. Our durable, versatile products are ethically Made in Canada and crafted with certified technical fabrics. We defy the status quo to fuse elevated aesthetics with high performance functionality.
MICHI is sold in the world’s most prestigious department stores, upscale gyms and eCommerce platforms; including Holt Renfrew and Sporting Life in Canada, Selfridges in the UK, Le Bon Marche in France, Luisa Via Roma in Italy, Asport in Taiwan, SKP in China, and Equinox Gyms in the US, UK and Canada.
Our products are Made in Canada and in Sedex certified factories globally, out of bluesign® and OEKO-TEX® certified materials from Italy, Brazil, and throughout Asia. As a collaborative team, we create value through strong communication, innovative thinking and taking responsibility to put our customers first.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
Email your cover letter, resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please include the job title Content & Social Media Coordinator in the subject line of your message.