Do you love building relationships? Do you thrive in an environment where your priorities can change in an instant? Does figuring out what someone really needs by reading between the lines fill you with satisfaction? If so, keep reading! We’re looking for a uniquely talented Customer Experience Specialist to join our growing team. If you’re passionate about providing the best customer experience, are a resourceful and adaptable person and understand that operational excellence is key to an exceptional customer experience, let’s talk. At MICHI, customer experience is behind everything we do!
In this position you’ll be responsible for ensuring our customers have an exceptional experience each and every time they interact with us by analyzing our customer needs and constantly improving the way we do things. You’ll work across all teams supporting and helping where needed with a focus on ….What does that mean exactly? It means we’ll be counting on you to do the following:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience through all channels, providing a personalized experience whenever possible
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the products and brand
- Have a customer-focused attitude – friendly, responsive, helpful and genuinely interested in assisting customers with purchases
- Focus on activities that create lifetime customers – provide them a standout and consistent experience that keeps them coming back for more!
- Build, maintain and utilize CRM system capturing and reporting meaningful data for the purposes of truly connecting with the client, building even stronger relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities
- Maintain active, accurate and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or clients requests
- Fulfilment and returns of E-Commerce orders in the 3PL / ERP system on a daily basis
- Ensure all orders are delivered to our customers on time and complete at over 90%
- Responsible for meeting departmental objectives/KPIs
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
- You now have in depth knowledge and understanding of all of the MICHI products and customer segments.
- You have learned a lot about the MICHI customer and regularly make recommendations to the design and marketing team.
- You’re very comfortable with eCommerce fulfillment process and have become quick, agile and adaptable in how you operate.
- You keep up to date on all customer reviews and feedback and regularly report your analysis and recommendations to your team lead.
- You have built some amazing relationships with the MICHI customer and have successfully upsold, kept them coming back regularly and continue to surprise and delight them with their customer experience.
- Sales and customer inquiries have drastically increased, and you have implemented a software to automate generic customer responses so you can focus your time on top clients.
- You regularly meet with customers over Zoom, or in person, helping fit and style them offering the most flattering styles for their bodies.
- You have made a number of smart recommendations and we’ve developed new products and marketing initiatives based off of your reporting and recommendations.
- We don’t know how we ever did it without you! Customers know you by name and are blown away by your attention to detail and ability to deliver a unique and amazing experience!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE – IS IT YOU?
You are a person who is known for their ease with people. You have knowledge of and perhaps some experience in fashion and or retail. You genuinely love meeting people and building relationships. You have an eye for style and aptitude for styling. You’re flexible with your time, curious by nature and love experimenting and trying new ways. You’re a natural storyteller who connects easily with others and doesn’t shy away from making a sale. You’re not only great with people you’re analytical and detail-oriented nature also makes you savvy with systems (CRM + fulfilment). You’re familiar with project management and interested in learning more about the systems MICHI used and how you can best utilize them.
MICHI (www.michiny.com), is a fashion-forward, high performance active lifestyle brand, that believes in female empowerment and sustainability. Our versatile products defy the status quo to fuse elevated aesthetics with high performance functionality.
MICHI is sold in the world’s most prestigious department stores, upscale gyms and eCommerce platforms; including Selfridges in the UK, Le Bon Marche in France, Luisa Via Roma in Italy, Asport in Taiwan, SKP in China, and Equinox Gyms in the US, UK and Canada.
Our products are Made in Canada and in Sedex certified factories globally, out of bluesign® and OEKO-TEX® certified materials from Italy, Brazil, and throughout Asia. As a collaborative team, we create value through strong communication, innovative thinking and taking responsibility to put our customers first.
MICHI Design Inc. is currently looking to add a CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST to our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring our customers have an exceptional experience each and every time they interact with us by analyzing our customer needs and constantly improving the way we do things.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please include the job title Customer Experience Specialist in the subject line of your message.