MICHI, www.michiny.com, a fashion forward performance active lifestyle brand, is currently seeking an experienced Ecommerce Merchandiser in Toronto, Canada.
We are seeking a saavy, creative and technical Ecommerce Merchandiser for a Fashion Forward Active Lifestyle Brand. We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic self starter with technical experience managing and merchandising Shopify websites and optimizing website SEO and UX/UI to enhance the MICHI eCommerce shopping experience.
- Implement SEO best practices, audit projects for SEO & make recommendations
- Optimize website for best UI/UX on ecommerce websites
- Deliver a best in class CRM approach to enhance customer loyalty and lifetime value
- Create strategic e-commerce merchandising plan that includes product launches, merchandising and assortment optimization.
- Project manage Developers while supporting Product Designers, Marketers, and Customer service through their reporting needs (ad hoc reports; insights; best practices)
- Use site analytics to plan and develop initiatives to improve engagement, maximize conversion, increase site traffic and achieve sales goals.
- Manage the creation of all product upload sheet and product creation.
- Feature appropriate product as it relates to current and future inventory levels
- Undertake weekly visual site merchandising to align with sales opportunities.
- Develop a pipeline of new product and partnership ideas for e-commerce through market research and innovation.
- Support Customer Services with management of customer enquires during peak periods and when the Customer Services Manager is out-of-office.
- Test new site fixes and features and liaise with developers.
- Analyze competitors on an ad hoc/seasonal basis identifying opportunities that may help improve the customer proposition of the website.
- Work with the marketing team to manage online pricing strategies such as markdowns and promotions
- Ensure that out of stock returns are kept to a minimum and actively monitored
- Devise more efficient methods to process refunds / issuing packing slips
- Week over week review of analytics to ensure growth from previous period
- Improve turnaround times for returns processing and better tracking for returns reasons (either through development of a returns portal / UPS slip generation or manual survey)
- Publish and maintain dynamic and static content on the website
- Execute merchandising strategy and recommendations
- Responsible for the promotion and sell through of excessive Inventory
- Report key findings of performance of units per category
- Leverage splash pages, category banners and social media channels to educate visitors on the features and benefits of products on site
- Analyze category needs, identify areas of opportunity and provide constructive feedback to the R&D and Marketing Services Teams
- Monitor organic and referral traffic, conversions
- Launch Canadian / INTL website and integrate with ERP System
- Plan months in advance for specific high volume periods and coordinate with respective teams including marketing & logistics
- Devise maximizing volume of product sold during sales and optimizing timing of launches
- Devise planning of assortment sets / exclusive collections
- Plan for product launches and evaluate / improve launches
- Proactive self-starter with a sense of accountability and integrity.
- A good understanding of digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Shopify and Inventory management.
- Possess strong understanding of the relationships between page views, conversion and other relevant web based KPIs and action information accordingly
- Significant experience in an eCommerce role.
- Quantitative / analytical skills balanced with passion to improve digital customer experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s level degree
- Passionate about digital and using data to drive decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Extremely high level of energy, creativity, and sense of urgency
Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Job Title, “Ecommerce Merchandiser”, in the subject line of your message.