MICHI, www.michiny.com, a directional, technical active lifestyle brand, is currently seeking an experienced Ecommerce Growth Manager in Toronto, Canada.
We are seeking a digitally savvy, highly motivated Ecommerce Growth Manager with technical experience managing and merchandising Shopify Plus websites, optimizing website SEO and UX/UI to increase conversion rates cart values and to optimize the MICHI eCommerce shopping experience.
- Responsible for E-Commerce growth and profit of michiny.com
- Map out all of the customer journeys to improve and optimize the eCommerce sales funnel
- Perform frequent updates of the content on the site including creative imagery, product descriptions, merchandising, and brand initiatives
- Manage and create a web calendar strategy and maintaining deadlines including site launches and promotions
- Implement SEO best practices, audit projects for SEO & make recommendations
- Maintain best practices for UX/ UI and site functionality
- Deliver a best in class CRM approach to enhance customer loyalty and lifetime value
- Develop short and long-term E-Commerce & offline strategies and execute with a roadmap that is integrated with Company strategy
- Consistently QA the site to ensure content and merchandise are accurate and UX is optimal
- Act as liaison with digital agency partners
- Manage the creative production of E-commerce and social media marketing materials and graphic assets
- Optimize website conversion throughout all funnels
- Create strategic e-commerce merchandising plan that includes product launches, merchandising and assortment optimization.
- Act as liaison with our web developer
- Use site analytics to plan and develop initiatives to improve engagement, maximize conversion, increase site traffic and achieve sales goals.
- Manage the creation and improvement of all product pages.
- Feature appropriate product as it relates to current and future inventory levels
- Undertake weekly visual site merchandising to align with sales opportunities.
- Develop a pipeline of new product and partnership ideas for e-commerce through market research and innovation.
- Test new site fixes and features and liaise with developers.
- Analyze competitors on an ad hoc/seasonal basis identifying opportunities that may help improve the customer proposition of the website.
- Devise more efficient methods to process refunds
- Week over week review of analytics to ensure growth from previous period
- Improve turnaround times for returns processing and better tracking for returns reasons (either through development of a returns portal / UPS slip generation or manual survey)
- Publish and maintain dynamic and static content on the website
- Execute merchandising strategy and recommendations
- Responsible for the promotion and sell through of excessive Inventory
- Report key findings of performance of units per category
- Leverage splash pages, category banners and social media channels to educate visitors on the features and benefits of products on site
- Analyze category needs, identify areas of opportunity and provide constructive feedback to the design team
- Monitor organic and referral traffic, conversions
- Plan months in advance for specific high volume periods and coordinate with respective teams including marketing & logistics
- Devise maximizing volume of product sold during sales and optimizing timing of launches
- Devise planning of assortment sets / exclusive collections
- Plan for product launches and evaluate / improve launches
- At least 5 years experience specializing in E-Commerce Growth and Conversion
- Experience with Shopify Plus
- Experience with site merchandising, site search, segmentation, customer experience personalization and A/B testing
- Data driven, mathematical mindset and abilities
- Strong understanding of social behaviour
- Experience with CRM and email retention marketing
- Proactive self-starter with a sense of accountability and integrity.
- Excellent understanding of website development
- Knowledge of Shopify and Inventory management.
- Possess strong understanding of the relationships between page views, conversion and other relevant web based KPIs and action information accordingly
- Significant experience in an eCommerce Growth role.
- Quantitative / analytical skills balanced with passion to improve digital customer experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s level degree
- Passionate about digital and using data to drive decisions
- Ability to prioritize while thinking on macro level and be extremely detail oriented
- Extremely high level of energy, creativity, and sense of urgency
- Mathematical, numbers person who has a strong understanding of website conversion and functionality
- Driven self-starter, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work both strategically and tactically
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests
- Positive and team oriented with a no-task-is-too-small attitude
Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please include Job Title, “Ecommerce Growth Manager”, in the subject line of your message.