Taking care of your skin should be a part of your routine no matter where you are: gym, travel, office, sleeping, in the morning, and the list goes on. We are highlighting our essentials when it comes to before, during, and after the gym.
Shop The Products:
1. Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Cucumber & Sage will remove dirt, oil and make-up right before you switch into gym mode. In one easy step, these towelettes swiftly remove make-up, tone and clean your skin. Created with Cotton Extract to smooth and soften your skin, Rice Extract to lock in moisture, and Aloe to soothe, each natural towelette is as light and tender as can be, leaving the heaviness to your weights!
2. Benefit’s Gimme Brow brush-on gel has tiny microfibres that stick to skin and hair, creating full eyebrows, and a pulled together look when barefaced. The water-resistant, long-lasting, buildable formula locks brow hairs in place while conditioning with vitamin B5 and marshmallow extract, to keep your brows as strong as you.
3. Rosegold bobby pins add a hint of color and shine to your gym getup. Built with the power required to pull back unruly strands, secure tight updos, pin braids, and create sleek on-the go looks, they will leave you free to focus on the work you want to put in. Keep these pins in your gym bag or purse for ultimate convenience!
4. The Healthy Deodorant by Lavanila was created for life in the fast lane. Stay vanilla breeze fresh in the heat of your meanest training session (and even long after!) with a product that blends defensive properties of antibacterial, antimicrobial, and nourishing actives, such as sage and organic baking soda. As it breaks down sweat molecules for all-natural odor protection, it may quickly become your favourite new workout partner!
5. Vaseline is a killer multipurpose product pre- and post-gym, as it can step in as an eye make up remover, face moisturizer and lip balm. Vaseline is non-comedogenic—it does not cause breakouts or clog the pores and hydrates the skin—and is even a great product to add into your nighttime skincare routine.
6. Clinique Superdefense Moisturizer provides all-day hydration after sweating it out, and helps skin resist irritants through a healthy moisture barrier. Packed with antioxidants and UVA/UVB protection, this silky-smooth, lightweight formula absorbs with ease into skin, and works to combat signs of aging.
7. Batiste Dry Shampoo is our number one gym necessity to feel fresh after a workout and a wonder at adding volume. Created for all hair types, with a clean and classic fragrance, this dry shampoo is perfect to spray and comb through your locks between washes. Hair is revitalized and grease is removed with a quick burst, leaving hair feeling gorgeously clean with added body and texture, and equipping you to go from a gym session to date night effortlessly.
8. Fresh Sugar Nude Lip Treatment, a blend of oils and waxes with reparative qualities and real sugar, is a moisturizing and protecting formula worth packing in your gym bag. With essential fatty acids, including black currant oil, and antioxidant grapeseed polyphenols and vitamins A, C, and E, lips are smoothed and shielded from wrinkle-causing free radicals and all that your day will throw at you.
9. Elnett Satin Hairspray has a long-lasting hold that will keep your hairstyle in place for hours after your final plank hold. The long-lasting, ultra-fine formula is engineered to create shine, feel soft to the touch, and vanish when brushed through hair. Keep this product in your mix and apply a few sprays as you head out of the gym for clean hair that will shine with your post-workout glow!
#MoveWithMichi + #TheGymIsYourRunway